You can configure the action for Tap-and-hold or double-tap on a photo to:
- Vote (500px)
- Send a photo to the stack
- Save to Photo Library
- Save to Cloud File Service
- View Photographer's photos
These actions can be used when you are in thumbnails, list, details, full screen view or slidewhow mode
To configure quick actions
- Go to Home>Settings
- Tap on the Options button
- Tap on Quick Actions
- Tap on the gesture you wish to configure (Double tap or tap and hold) and select one action from the list.
- Tap on Quick Actions to go back, then on Options
- Tap on Done.
- Now when you tap and hold or double tap, the action you selected will happen.
Considerations when configuring Quick Actions
If you enable tap-and-hold, the old mechanism to add/remove the quick toolbar in fullscreen photo view is now done by dragging the bar to/from the bottom of the screen .
If you enable double tap, you can't double tap on photos to zoom in and out