If you want to share private photos with people you can use a Flickr Guest Pass. With a Guest Pass you can grant access to the entire contents of one of your sets. A guest pass is a URL, just give this URL to anyone you would like to have access to the set and all the photos inside it.
In FlickStackr you can generate a guest pass link for any of your sets.
- Go to the set that you wish to share
- When viewing the photos in your set (list view or thumbnails) tap on the action button, this is the one with an arrow.
- From the menu tap on "Share via Social Network", the "Share photo" pop up appears.
- At the bottom of the Share photo pop up, tap on "Link"
- Tap on "Guest pass link". Select the options of which photos you want to make available (i.e. Family, Friends).
- Tap on "Create pass"
- Tap on Copy
- Now you can paste this link in an email to share it with others.