To upload photos from your Photo Library, first you select the photos you want upload from your photo library, next you can edit the photos, to complete the upload you tap on the Upload button
Selecting photos to upload
- Tap on Home
- Tap on Upload. The upload list will appear, if you have not selected any photos to upload the list will be empty.
- To add photos to the upload list, from the toolbar at the top tap on +. This will show a popup where you can select the source of your photos. Tap on Photo Library
- If you are on iOS6, the first time you try to upload photos from the Photo Library you will be prompred to give access to FlickStackr/PhotoStackr , select OK if you want to be able to browse through your photo library and select photos to upload.
- A pop up with your albums and photos will appear. Tap on the album that has the photos to upload, and tap on the photos you wish to upload. You can select many photos at a time. If you want to select them all, tap on Select All.
- If you have defined default values and you wish to use them for these photos, turn ON Use default upload properties.
- When you have finished selecting the photos you want to upload, tap on Add Selected
- All the photos selected will be added to the Upload list, you will see a small thumbnail of the photo, a message indicating if the photo has EXIF information or not, and the size of the photo.
- Now that you have photos in the Upload List you can proceed to upload them or you can edit them before uploading.
Editing photos before upload
Before uploading your photos, you can modify photo metadata like Title, tags, etc. The metadata available depends on the service where you are uploading photos (i.e. Flickr, 500px, Dropbox). You can also edit the photos with rotation, crops or effects using the Advanced Photo Editor.
You can Upload all the photos in the Upload list by tapping on Upload All, or you can select some of the photos in the Upload list:
- From the top toolbar, tap on Edit.
- Tap on the photos you want to upload. The ones selected will have a check mark.
- Tap on the Upload button.
- Upload starts, only the photos with check marks will be uploaded on a given batch. You can continue to use FlickStackr/PhotoStackr for other activities.