Sources for Uploading
The photos you upload can come from different sources:
- iTunes File Sharing: When your iPad/iPhone is connected to your PC/Mac, you can drag and drop JPGs in to your iPad/iPhone to be used by FlickStackr/PhotoStackr.
- Live Camera: Take a live photo with your iPad/iPhone camera and upload to Flickr with FlickStackr. Uploading photos from Live Camera
- Photo Library: Photos that you have on your Camera Roll and all the photos in your Photo Library, also photos you imported to Photo Library using the Camera Connection Kit. Uploading photos from Photo Library
- A cloud file service: Photos that you have in one cloud file service can be uploaded to another cloud file service, or to Flickr, Facebook, 500px or Picasa. Uploading photos from a cloud file service.
Destinations for Uploading
The destinations for uploading depend on the app FlickStackr/PhotoStackr and on the services you have added via in-app purchases.
You can upload to the following destinations:
- Flickr: Uploading photos and videos to Flickr is possible with FlickStackr. You can add this functionality to PhotoStackr apps with a one time in-app purchase.
- 500px: You can upload photos to 500px in PhotoStackr for 500px, and with a one time in-app purchase you can enable this in FlickStackr and other PhotoStackr apps.
- Picasa: You can upload photos and videos to Picasa with PhotoStackr for Picassa. In FlickStackr and PhotoStackr apps this can be enabled with an in-app purchase.
- Cloud Service: You can upload photos and videos to Box, Dropbox, SkyDrive and Google Drive in PhotoStackr for Cloud. In FlickStackr and PhotoStackr apps this can be enabled with an in-app purchase.
There are 3 main steps to upload photos:
- Select photos to upload by adding them to the Upload List (From the Upload menu tap on the Upload and then tap on + to select the source, then follow the steps for the source selected, see articles listed above).
- Once you have your photos in the Upload list you may or not edit the photo metada or edit the photo with the Advanced Photo Editor
- Select to Upload photos in the Upload List. While the upload is happening you can use FlickStackr/PhotoStackr for other activities.