With FlickStackr you can search for photos in your photostream
- From your account's menu tap on Search.
- This will bring the Search screen indicating that it will only search for photos within your photostream.
- In the Search screen, enter one or more keywords
- Tap on a sort criteria, by default relevant is selected.
- You can also change the options for SafeSearch and License.
- If you want to limit the results to photos near your current location, turn ON the Geo Search option. If your device has localization enabled you'll see where you are located and therefore be able to search for nearby photos.
- When you have finished selecting the different options for the search tap on Search.