Last updated June 5, 2013
In Flickr you can bookmark photos from other people by adding them to your favorites, so they are easy to find later. In FlickStackr you can favorite photos when you are in details view, in full screen view or in sideshow mode.
Marking a photo as one of your favorites.
To mark a photo as a favorite
- If you are in details view, tap on the favorite icon located in the top toolbar. The favorite icon will change to white to indicate that this photo is now in your favorites. If you want to learn more about Details view click here: Flickr - Viewing photo details
- If you are in full screen view or sideshow mode you can tap on the favorite icon located on the quick action toolbar, that appears at the bottom of the screen. The favorite icon will change to white to indicate this photo is now in your favorites. Not sure about the different views, then look here:Choosing a View. Tip: If you can't see the shortcut toolbar do a drag gesture from the bottom of the screen. More info on the quick toolbar can be found here: The Quick Action Toolbar
- If you want to remove the photo from your favorites just tap on the favorite icon again. The favorite icon will change to black to indicate that this photo is no longer in your favorites.
How to view your favorites?
You can view all your favorite photos. Tap on Home, then tap on Accounts and from the account list, tap on your account. In your account menu tap on Favorites. In Favorites you can browse through all the photos you added as favorites.
How to delete several photos from your favorites?
When you are in Favorites an Edit button appears in the top toolbar that will let you select and delete photos from your favorites. To delete from your favorites:
- If you are not in favorites go to your account and tap on Favorites.
- Tap on the Edit button, located in the top toolbar.
- Tap on the photos you wish to remove from your favorites. All the photos selected will have a check mark.
- Once you have selected the photos to remove from your favorites, tap on Delete.