If you wish to have photos for offline viewing you can store them in an offline stack. All the photos in an offline stack are downloaded to your device and will stay there until you either delete the offline stack or change the offline stack to be an online stack.
Creating an offline Stack
When you create a Stack you can specify if it should be an Offline Stack. At any time you can change an online Stack to an offline Stack. To create an Offline Stack:
- Go to the Home screen (tap on the Home icon on the top toolbar)
- In the Home screen, tap on Stacks
- From the top toolbar tap on +
- The New Stack pop-up appears
- Enter a name and select the kind of content that will hold this stack: Photos, Lists or People. More on Stack types can be found in the following article: Organizing photos in Stacks
- If this a stack you want to use as default, set "Set as Default" to ON.
- Turn ON "Offline Stack".
- Tap on Done
- Your new Stack will appear in the Stacks list, it will have an Offline icon and, if set as default, it will indicate this is a Default Stack.
Adding photos, lists of photos (folders) to the Stack
You can add items to an offline stack or move items from an online stack to an offline stack in the same way you add or move items to online stacks. More information on Adding items and moving items between stacks can be found in the following articles: Adding items to the stack, Moving and deleting items from the Stack
When you add items or move items to an offline stack, the items will be downloaded to your device. You can monitor the progress of the Download in the Download Status screen (Home>Download Status).