FlickStackr Feature Requests

Do you have an idea to make FlickStackr better?

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Customizable Long Press Action in Grid View / Photo View

I propose to add two new Settings:

Long Press in Grid View triggers:
    * Star/Unstar (Like/Unlike)
    * Comment
    * Share Via Social Network
    * Save To Cloud Storage

Long Press on Large Photo triggers:
    * Star/Unstar (Like/Unlike)
    * Comment
    * Share Via Social Network
    * Save To Cloud Storage

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

New Quick Actions in FlickStackr 3.1. You configure an action (like, vote, share social networks, save to cloud, save to photo library, view photographer) to either tap and hold or double tap,
    --
    We are working on a double tap functionality, where you will configure which action you want when a double tap happens. You can select one or two actions.

2. in "groups" need to display group of picture shown. This would alow finding interesting picture shown on ipad.

On home screen you display a thumbnail of the Groups section. I cannot find the picture because I do not know what group to find it in. An overlay would help in finding the picture in the group.

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

This is now available, (version 3.9) when you go to the group, the featured group appears at the top of the list.

We thought about this when we were woking on the tiled interface. There are 3 ways this could be solved:
    1. Tap and hold on the photo (when in home screen) and it will take you to that photo.
    2. When you tap on the groups to view them it will show at the top of the list “feature group”.
    3. An overlay that will appear and disappear
    Which option would be best?

3. Which set does a photo belong to?

Make it easy to see which set a photo belongs to - like a link you can click to go to the set.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flickr  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. BBcode

Create automatically the BBcode to share the photos on forums, in the link menu. (no only the html link).

Christophe from France.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flickr  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  User experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

This is available in 2.8
    We have started working on this. We will have a setting where you can choose which image will be downloaded:
    As available: 1600px, 2048px 1024px
    As available: 1600px, 2048px, Original
    If available Full size Original

6. Have the avility To rotate a photo.

Some Photos are upsidedown , why cant we rotated them lime iPhoto? And obviously sabe it in flickr.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Replace this photo

The Flickr site has the function "Replace this photo", which allows you to update a photo without destroying the meta-data or links to the photo. It is useful when you detected some error and want to fix it, for example.

FlickStackr users are likely to detect errors when in FlickStackr and may even be able to fix them using an iPad application. You see a dust spec, for example, and use Touch Retouch to remove it. At that point it would be interesting if the modified photo could be replaced in FlickStackr. Otherwise you have to upload it, go to…

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flickr  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

This is now available in version 3.3
    -—-
    We have started working on this for the next update.
    -———————————————-
    This is something possible. We will update this request once we know when we could start working on it.

8. Add support for indiuvidual per account upload privacy settings

I have several flickr pro accounts, some private - some public. Unfortunately flickrStackr doesn't support individual upload settings per account. There's only one global setting. It would be far better to let the upload privacy settings be configurable per account.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Option to queue post when posting to Tumblr

Also give the option to turn off the automatic adding of "#flickrstackr" every time.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Tumblr  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Wifi only setting

Wifi only setting.
    I would recommend a setting to allow for wifi only. I have noticed on various times when exploring photos Flickr will switch from wifi to 3G, using up valuable cellular data on my fixed data plan.

Thanks
    p.s. -great app

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. No Facebook.

First of all, thanks for a great app, well worth the investment. Very intuitive to use, and beautiful and well thought out user interface. However, as I just bought the full version, it seems that the Facebook account option in the photo browsing section of "add accounts" does not exist anymore in Flickstackr. Instead there is an in-app purchase option for 500px. is this omission a bug? If it is intentional, I'm not sure I understand the decrease in functionality in the paid for version.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Facebook  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Make your product iPhoto editing comparable

Will you be coming with the option in the future to upload photos which have been edited in iPhoto but be able to keep all the editing work

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  New integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Pinch-in and pinch-out the selection thumbnails when uploading from camera roll

Currently you can't zoom in when selecting photo's from the camera roll to upload. I would prefer not having to quit out to the photos app and then remember which ones I can then select.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

This is possible since version 3.6

This is possible but it will likely be slow. The problem is that the system provides only the small thumbnails, if we want a larger size then this would mean that FlickStackr would have to open all the images to generate a larger thumbnail.

14. Instant upload like Google+, CameraSync mobile application

Add a feature like "Instant Upload" in Google+ mobile application: automatically upload photos from my mobile to my flickr's account with:
    - on/off this feature
    - when config. for photo and for video
    - wifi and 3G
    - wifi only
    - dedicated default privacy permissions

This instant or automatic upload should also be available to upload automatically to other services like Dropbox.

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Auto upload is available for all services in v3.6
    --
    The first time it will do an automatic upload of all the pictures in your camera roll. For this to work you must always upload with FlickStackr/PhotoStackr so we can keep track on which photos have been uploaded.

15. Sort photostream

It would be great to be able to sort the pictures by date.

44 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  User experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Update 3.6 is now available where this is possible
    --
    We have started working on sorting for the next update. We are adding a button that will show the options to sort.
    -
    We are thinking in adding to the screens an option to search and sort (when you do a pull down). Not sure yet in which version this will be available, but we will update the status when we start working on it.

16. Sharing picture and tags when sharing to Tumblr

When sharing a photo to Tumblr, the tags on that picture were shared as well!

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Tumblr  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Select which photos to download to photo gallery

Great app by the way, beats all the other Flickr apps I've tried.
    Now I store all my photos on Flickr. However one feature that appears to be missing is that you can't select multiple photos from a set or photostream - instead you can only either select to download the photo you're viewing, or download all the photos in the set/photostream

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

This is possible now
    -
    This is something we have been thinking in adding. When you tap on Edit, tap on a few photos in a set/photostream and then you select Save to Photo Library, currently it sends all the photos in the set/photostream. In a future release it will save to library only the photos that you selected.

18. Provide a way to capture the share URL needed to post a photo to a forum".

Unless I haven't found it, there isn't a way to get the URL to share a photo on a forum without exiting FlickStackr and going into Flickr. If it's in there and I haven't found it - great!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for the comment to clarify. We have already 2 ideas related to HTML and selecting image size

http://ipont.uservoice.com/forums/145755-flickstackr-feature-requests/suggestions/2806048-choose-a-photo-size-when-copying-url-link

http://ipont.uservoice.com/forums/145755-flickstackr-feature-requests/suggestions/2846498-copy-link-to-show-link-with-img-tags
    --

In Share via Social Networks there is a button to Copy the URL. Please try the following steps:
    1. When viewing a photo tap on the Action menu located in the top toolbar (the action menu is the one with the arrow)
    2.Tap on Share Via Social Networks
    4.The Share Photo popup appears. Here you can see the URL, and you can tap on the Copy button to copy the URL.
    If this is not what you are looking for please let us know.

19. Re-order sets

I'd like to be able to re-order sets from within FlickStackr. I can't do it with the iPad browser, and it's a nuisance to have to return to the computer to do it.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flickr  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

This is available in 2.6
    We have started working on this.
    In the next version when you are in your sets in list view and you tap on Edit, you will see a three line icon to the right of the set name. You will tap this three line icon and hold it and drag the set to the position in the list where you want it . The same procedure can be followed to reorder photos within a set.

20. Add a option for the old list-styled layout

I'm sure, many users don't likes the new layout.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2.5.1 is now available and you can choose the old list styled navigation.

For the next version (2.5.1).The old-list styled layout is coming back as an option. You can choose between the new tiled syle or the old list style.

• Don't see your idea?

FlickStackr Feature Requests

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base