FlickStackr Feature Requests

Do you have an idea to make FlickStackr better?

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Google Drive EXIF Data

Thanks for the update to get EXIF data in detailed view of Google Drive photos. However I believe you did not get the right data for the "Capture Date" or what Google Drive/Picasa EXIF data shown as "Camera Date". The "Catpture Time" in the FlickStackr EXIF data is the "Modified Date" as shown in Google Drive/Picasa EXIF data. Also the Flash mode in EXIF data is always set to "yes" which is not correct. Last suggestion is to post the capture date rather than the upload date when viewing and sorting the files.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Cloud services  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add photo deletion

Really would be handily to handle more organizational kinds of things inside the app. The cloud services don't focus on this so much, and fits with the idea of image curation!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Cloud services  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Google Drive File Date

When viewing Google Drive photos, the App arranges photos based on "post date and time". Don't seem to have the option to use "capture date and time" instead.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

In details view you can view the capture date and time (v3.6)
    -
    For the next update we are adding details view for google drive photos, where you can see the upload and capture date.
    -
    The capture date and time was not available because Google Drive did not provide this information, but we just checked again and now it is available, so it is possible to display capture date and time and in the future when we add sorting this could be an option.

4. Upload original photos

Have an iPhone 5 photos doesn't upload original quality even tho it says it does

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Cloud services  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

For Skydrive uploads, we used to limit the upload size to 2048px. We fixed this already, please make sure you have the last update (3.2.1).

How are you finding this? Is this when uploading to Flickr. Are you comparing file size? File size is going to be different because images need to be open to check for rotation, exif etc.

The difference in the file size is mainly because of the upload quality. JPGs have a quality setting whenever you save them This quality setting, the number, is NOTsaved with the file. So we can’t guess what the original setting was.
    Every time you upload from FlickStackr we “process” the image : verify
    rotation is correct, verify exit info, etc. as part of that process,the JPG encoding requires a quality setting. So we use whatever the
    quality slider is set to
    A couple of releases ago we tried to NOT

5. TomBa's Wishlist

1. comments with "&" are not shown up

2. in instagram (and maybe other services too?): in the german version there's the section "entdecke flickr"

3. in 500px: if i select my account-section, i do not get the section "sets & portfolios". To get this shown up, i've always to refresh all accounts (in the first window with all my accounts)

4. what about other photo-services (e.g. fotocommunity)

5. what about some organizers (e.g. to manage photos between different sets and portfolios)

6. maybe too far thought: what about integration of music and video services (like spotify, youtube, ...)

7. your app is absolutely great, great, great…
    1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Cloud services  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Exif from cloud!

Sure would like to see the exif data in the file over on the cloud services. Honestly, I see this app as my go-to image tool on cloud services, instead of a Flickr app!

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

In version 3.6 a details view is available where this information is available (if the cloud service provides it)
    -
    We are adding details view for cloud services in the next update.In details view you can see exif, location and captions (for the cloud services that keep this for photos)

7. Default view in Dropbox plug-in - iPhone

For iPhone, when viewing my DropBox photos via the FlickStackr DropBox plug-in, when navigating through different directories/ photo sets the type of view (i.e: list view, thumbnail view) always defaults to list view from having navigated from a different directory, even if you were in thumbnail view previously.

Outside of the Drop-Box plug-in when viewing my flicker photos in the flicker plug-in and navigating trough different photo sets/ directories, the type of view is consistent and the same through out from what you have set.

It would be great if the DropBox plug-in could work the same as the flicker…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Folders are not descriptive - DropBox plug-in

For both iPhone and iPad in the DropBox plug-in, when in thumbnail view once you have refreshed the view to show any folders/ directories present (see http://goo.gl/AMDsJ), the application does not give any indication as to their name or description. This can be very confusing when navigating.

Is it possible to have some form of text/ or description on the folders when in thumbnail view?

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Folders not appearing in thumbnail view on offset - DropBox PlugIn

For both iPad and iphone when in thumbnail within the DropBox plug-in, any folders present within the directory do not appear on the offset. It is only when you refresh the thumbnail view/ page that the folders then appear.

When you are in list view any folders appear straight away as soon as you change to the directory containing the folder.

It would be great if the folders could appear as soon as you change to thumbnail view.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

FlickStackr Feature Requests

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base