FlickStackr Feature Requests

Do you have an idea to make FlickStackr better?

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Change default stack

Would be great to be able to change default stack to one that already exists. Thanks

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Stacks  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

This is already possible. When you Modify the properties of a Stack, you can select to set is as default. Go to the Stacks, tap on the selection button (the one with 4 squares and 3 checkmarks), tap on the Stack you wish to set as default. From the bottom of the screen tap on Modify. In the Modify screen tap on “Set as Default”. This stack will be the default stack now.

2. Offline stack - strange video dowload behaviour

I have noticed strange download behaviour when dealing with videos and offline list stacks. When refreshing an offline stack, videos appear to try and download multiple times in parallel, the progress bar jumping around erratically between what seems to be three different download progress states. I think it is genuinely downloading two to three copies of the videos concurrently!

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Stacks  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

This has been fixed in v3.7
    -
    We have reproduced this issue. From initial investigation doesn’t seem to be downloading the video multiple times it is just the report of the progress that is returning an incorrect value, which is making the progress bar to go back and then jump. We will do further investigation and fix it in the next update.

3. Reorder user stacks

I have a lot of stacks, and they appear in the order I created them - not the best option! I'd like to either be able to sort them or to order them myself.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Stacks  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Changing the order of your stacks is possible:
    1. Go to Home>Stacks
    2. In the Stacks screen from the top toolbar, tap on the Edit button (next to the Home button)
    3. You are now in Edit mode, at the right of each stack you will see a handle that you can use to drag and drop the stack the desired position
    4. When you have finished ordering the stacks, tap on the Edit button again, to exit Edit mode.

4. Fix consistent crashes while searching and adding photos to the photo stack.

The application frequently crashes while searching and adding photos to the photo stack. This causes you to lose the entire photo stack, meaning you have to start over. This is occurring on the new iPad.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

This is fixed
    After some investigation we have found that the stacks are only saved when you exit the app or you go to the Stacks screen. This means that if there are crashes all photos that were added to the Stack before the crash may not be saved. We have fixed this issue with the stacks. We are releasing an update that will include this fix, which will be available in about a week. In the meantime you can workaround this issue by either going to the Stacks screen or tap on the Home button on your iPad after you have added some photos to the stack, in this way if the app crashes you don’t loose the photos you have added to the stack.
    For the crashes we believe the crashes are related to browsing the originals,but we are still investigating if you could confirm if you are…

5. Sync stacks via iCloud

I have one iPhone and two iPads. Whenever I add an image to a stack on one device, the other devices don't get it. It would be nice if there was an option to sync them across devices.

25 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Stacks  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Saving Stacks to iCloud is now available in version 2.5
    -
    We have been working on the iCloud functionality, we are planning to have it ready for 2.5
    -—-
    We are just starting investigation, we are planning to have this functionality for either 2.4 or 2.5.
    Initial thoughts on the implementation are:
    It will do a merge from your different devices, if there are stacks that have the same name in your devices , after the merge you will see both of them, (they would be stack and stack2) you can later rearrange photos in the stacks or delete stacks.

6. Bugs about stacks

When I save a search into stack, the apps will produce "Search: XXX", it's normal, but after I close it and open again, it became "Search: Search: XXX" and the result no longer be same (or even incorrect)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)