FlickStackr Feature Requests

Do you have an idea to make FlickStackr better?

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Upload multiple photos from flickR to Facebook

My photos uploaded all to flickR. This is my base, so I wish that I can directly upload the best (multiple) to facebook in an album, not only one by one!

23 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    2 comments  ·  New integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. FlickStackr for Mac

Have you thought of FlickStackr for Mac? I cannot believe that there is nothing worthy for a Mac desktop. Flickery is the only option and it is not very good, the interface is rudimental, no option of switching accounts. I would love to have your app on my Mac!!!!

27 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Flickr  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Time to re write it for Windows8 and WindowsPhone8

My new computer came up with Windows 8. And first thing I searched flickstackr in market..

a few weeks later, after the great impressive of win8 on pc, I bought new Windows phone 8x , and I would like to see it in both devices.. its time to make it for new great platform of 8

49 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  2 comments  ·  New integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. PC and Mac Application or browser plugin to view my Stacks on the Big Screen

I´d love to watch my Stacks which i use as a pool for new ideas sometimes on a bigger screen. I want to share my stacks with other people just to inform them about what pictures. Finally i want to watch my stacked pictures on my (calibrated) PC or Mac Display.

I love the Stacks!!!

110 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  14 comments  ·  New integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Add SmugMug to FlickStackr

Already awesome with Flickr and 500px, adding ability to comment on SmugMug communities in FlickStackr, as well as other galleries, would be great. SmugMug have an API! :)

50 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    11 comments  ·  New integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

FlickStackr Feature Requests

Feedback and Knowledge Base